Euroacque Water Softener DACGV
Euroacque DA/ CG AND DA/IV
is the industrial water softener series from the Italian manufacturer Euroacque. It is a fully automatic industrial water softener. Therefore it is ideal for every single industry or professional in Cyprus.
The Volumetric series DA is an automatic water softener with antimicrobial functions, digital reading and digital control. Some of its features are:
- WITH DIGITAL ELECTRONIC TIMER/VOLUME FOR REGENERATION AT TIME-VOLUME
- VOLUMETRIC WITH BACK-LIGHT LCD DISPLAY
- HARDNESS MIXER INTEGRATED INTO THE VALVE BODY
- TESTING AND COMMISSIONING WITH REGENERATION
DA/CGV AND DA/IV is a professional series Water Softeners:
- Volume and Time Timed automatic industrial SOFTENERS with digital electronic timer.
- Medium and high flow rates.
- Bronze valve body and double safety in brine reintegration.
- Timed closure and safety discharge.
- For drinking water use, add Chlorine Manufacturer.
- For higher flow rates and double column softeners consult our technical department.
Why is it important to soften your water? Hard water causes clogging pipes and mineral deposits and as a result loss of heat exchange, higher consumption of energy, higher consumption of detergent (up to 50-70%) with less cleaning of fabrics, bad cooking and cracking of the skin. First of all, softening the water, is a process that removes calcium and magnesium which is considered responsible for fouling and opaque stains on dishes, glasses, shower cubicle, appliances and pipes.
How does a water softener works?
The softener is a device designed to soften the water by reducing the concentration of calcium and magnesium forming lime scale deposits on the surfaces.
The principle of its operation, is the ion exchange resin. The resins have the ability to absorb the excessive amount of calcium and magnesium salts present in the water. According to the how many liters of resin the water softener have, so many liters of water they can soften. More liters of resin means more liters of soft water before the regeneration process. The regeneration process, cleans the resin in order to be able to soft the next so may liters of hard water.
The five step regeneration process is fully automatic and takes place at scheduled intervals or according to the volume of soften water, on the day and hour that the user defined according to the actual consumption and the water hardness. The unit will automatically go into bypass mode during regeneration ensuring the supply of water to users.
Would you like to add a filter? CLICK on the link