Euroacque 5 Stage Reverse Osmosis
Euroacque five stage Reverse Osmosis is the ultimate water purification system.
- STAGE 1: 5 Micron Filter to Remove Large Particles: Removes dirt, sediment, sand and other physical particles.
- STAGE 2: 5 Micron Activated Carbon: Reduces chemicals, such as chlorine, that may be in your water supply..
- STAGE 3: 0.5Micron Activated Carbon: Reduces chemicals, such as chlorine, that may be in your water supply.
- STAGE 4: Reverse Osmosis Membrane: Reduces 93%-98% of dissolved minerals, salts and other contaminates in your potable water supply.
- STAGE 5: Post Carbon Filter: A polishing process that removes tastes and odors out of the water.
- STAGE 6 (Optional): Ultra Violet lamp to kill any possible bacteria.
Reverse Osmosis is the most effective and economical way to provide your family with high quality drinking water. Reverse Osmosis is the process by which water molecules are forced by your household water pressure through a semipermeable membrane. Contaminants are rinsed to the drain while your high quality filtered water is stored in the holding tank.
Maximum Total Dissolved Solids: no more than 2000ppm
Water Temperature Range: 40-85ºF
Water Pressure Range: 40-125 psi
Allowable pH Range: 4-11
Maximum Manganese: no more than 0.05ppm
Maximum Iron: no more than 0.1ppm
Hydrogen Sulfide: must not be present
Bacteria: water source must be potable