Microfilter M9-3F is an under the counter drinking water filter produced under the highest quality standards of Microfilter. It is a two stage quick change sediment and carbon block with polyphosphate addition water filter that can be installed in less than 20 minutes and has the latest features of the best water filters. It is NSF, FDA, Israeli Standards, Kosher and Water
Microfilter M9-3F consists of:
- The first stage is a Dirt and Sediment filter which will filter the different sediments in the water
- The second stage is a Lead and Cyst filter which will filter the different sediments smaller than 0.5-1 micron, and the different chemicals, taste and odor.
- The third stage is Granular Activated Carbon(GAC) with scale inhibiting phosphate crystals which will remove the different added chemicals in the water and the same time eliminate the scale in the water.
Carbon filters are very effective at removing a number of deleterious chemicals. These include chlorine, benzene, radon, solvents trihalomethane compounds, volatile organic chemicals such as pesticides and herbicides and hundreds of other man-made chemicals that may come into contact with tap water as it proceeds through the system. In addition, filters remove bad tastes and odors from the water.
M9-3F filter is relatively a cheap and the most efficient way of to purify Cypriot mains water.
How Carbon Filters Work
Carbon filters work so well because of their large surface area. According to the Home Water Purifiers and Filters website, one pound of carbon has a surface area of approximately 125 acres. This allows carbon to physically absorb a large amount of chemicals and substances that pose serious dangers to the normal domestic water supply. Many of these substances can cause cancer, neurological problems and other health risks if ingested in large quantities.
- Pull and Turn Quick Change Filter Replacement - No tools or additional fittings needed for the filter replacement
- Simply The Best For Undersink - Space savingdesign that fits in the undersink cabinet of every kitchen office or factory
- Convenient Twist and Lock System - Automatic shut off valv designed to prevent water spillages
- Clean and Fresh Water - Enjoy the clean and fresh water
Working Pressure: 40-80 psi (2.8 - 5.6 Bar)
Temperature: 1 - 38 Degrees
Hydrostatic Burst Pressure: 600 psi minimum
Hydrostatic Pressure 360 psi (2482kPa) for 15 minutes
Impulse Test: 0 - 150 psi for 100,000 cycles
Inlet/Outlet Size: 1/4"
Service Life: 6-12 months
Filtering Capacity: 9,400L
Flow Rate: 0.5GPM
Dimensions: 2.5" X 12"