Hydrogen Kit For Bigger Trucks
2 Twin Cells DC8000
2x43 Plates DryCell Hydrogen Generator Complete Kit for Trucks
Our products are designed and manufactured in the European Union in our Company HHO Plus, in compliance with technical standards and industrial manufacturing of such products.
Technical Data and Additional Information:
- Generator Type: 2 Dry Cell DC8000;
- Standard dimensions: 200x200x240 mm;
- Plates: 2x43;
- Voltage: 24V;
- Load amperage: 45A 24V;
- Maximum amperage: 50A 24V;
- Power: 2x620W;
- Total area for gas production: 2x7580 cm2;
- Production of Hydrogen: 6.6 liters per minute (45A - 24V).
Parts List of the Kit:
This kit comes complete with all accessories required for the installation:
- Generator HHO Gas - 2xDry Cell with 43 plates in 316L stainless steel;
- Watertank in Polypropylene (volume of 12 liters) with easy level check and opening for refilling;
- Control Relay 60A-24V DC;
- Electrical cable HO7V K, 6 mm section, in red and black, suitable for all electrical connections;
- Fuse holder and fuse 70A;
- Insulated Terminals and acessories for all electrical connections;
- High Pressure Hose for the HHO gas;
- Cristal PVC Hose for the electrolyte;
- Includes all the necessary connectors and sockets for the connections ;
- Electrolyte - Potassium hydroxide (KOH)
- Installation Manual (E-book for download).
Strong Points of our Products:
Generator Dimensions - The small size of our generators allows easy installation in all cars. The dry cell can also be installed horizontally or vertically allowing greater flexibility for the installation.
HHO Gas Production - Despite its performance, the cell size is relatively small in proportion to the quantity of gas produced ensuring optimum operation over time. The easy reconfiguration of the plates (plus, minus, neutral), by a system of terminals, allows a better optimization acording to your needs.
Stainless Steel Plates – Our plates are manufactured in 316 L stainless steel, laser cut, with a special chemical and physical treatment developed by our team to extend the operational life of the generator. You will not see brown deposits in our dry cells. A certificate from the manufacturer guarantee the quality and durability of stainless steel that we use.
Gaskets and Seals - We use special elastomers made from EPDM rubber (temperature limits of use: -40 to 200 ° C), with a square section and large contact surface. Optimal distribution of pressure throughout the sealing surfaces.
Summary of the strong points of our products:
- Construction materials with very high quality ensuring a long product life;
- Easy plate reconfiguration (positive, negative and neutral) by a system of terminals, for optimizing the performance of your system;
- Absence of brown deposits in the dry cell and electrolyte circuit;
- Stable operating temperature of the generator without risk of overheating
- Isolation of the cell to withstand extreme cold in winter conditions in order to continue to be effective even in the more severe conditions.
Every time you add a neutral plate, cup, whevater, it cuts your voltage down for all the cells. example. if you have a +- it will draw 12v per cell. but if you add neutral to the focal point +n-, then you are drawing 6v per cell. now add another +nn- youre down to 4v per cell. and so on. a cell is considered the space inbetween the plates, not the plates themselves. example. + represents positive, unenthusiastic, n neutral, and c is the cell. +cncnc- is 3 cells. 2-2.5v/cell is ideal.